This Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations (RIIMPO338E) equipment operations training package covers Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations in the resources and infrastructure industries. It includes: planning and preparing for operations; operating the haul truck; loading, hauling and dumping materials; and carrying out post-operational procedures.
Haul trucks covered by this unit are off-highway trucks and may include: diesel-mechanical, diesel-electric, rigid body, articulated and belly dump. This unit is appropriate for those working in mobile plant operator roles, at worksites within:
- Civil construction
- Coal mining
- Extractive industries
- Metalliferous mining
The unit of competency can be found here: http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/RIIMPO338E
Your Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.docx)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.docx)
A note about our assessment tools:
- Mapping of the training and assessment content is contained in the SARR document.
- Our assessment tool (TAR) is designed for people with limited reading and writing skills. The methodology is, if the candidate can perform the task then they understand the theory behind it (i.e. where to find the relevant procedures). While the candidate is performing the task, the assessor should ask the suggested questions in the TAR, record the candidate’s response, and keep a copy of all competed documents. This process has been audited and validated by ASQA through our own RTO audits.
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.