Conduct Bulk Water Truck Operations (RIIMPO206D)
This equipment operations training package covers Conduct Bulk Water Truck Operations in the mining and extractive industries.
It includes planning and preparing for operations; operating the truck; loading, hauling and distributing water; and carrying out post-operational procedures.
Bulk water trucks are purpose built vehicles for the transport and distribution of water on worksites and may include: diesel-mechanical, diesel-electric, rigid or articulated vehicles. This unit is appropriate for those working in mobile plant operator roles, at worksites within:
- Coal mining
- Extractive industries
- Metalliferous mining
All training material is mapped to Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) standards, as set out by Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
The unit of competency can be found here:
Your Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.docx)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.docx)
A note about our assessment tools:
- Mapping of the training and assessment content is contained in the SARR document.
- Our assessment tool (TAR) is designed for people with limited reading and writing skills. The methodology is, if the candidate can perform the task then they understand the theory behind it (i.e. where to find the relevant procedures). While the candidate is performing the task, the assessor should ask the suggested questions in the TAR, record the candidate’s response, and keep a copy of all competed documents. This process has been audited and validated by ASQA through our own RTO audits.
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.