This Operate and Maintain chainsaws (AHCMOM213) training package covers the skills and knowledge required to operate and Maintain Chainsaws in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and Industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
The unit of competency can be found here: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/AHCMOM213
Your Equipment Manual Training Pack Includes digital copies of the following:
- Resource Familiarisation Document (.pdf)
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements Document (.docx)
- Training and Assessment Record (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation with instructor prompts (.ppt)
- Reference Material Training Booklet (.pdf)
A note about our assessment tools:
- Mapping of the training and assessment content is contained in the SARR document.
- Our assessment tool (TAR) is designed for people with limited reading and writing skills. The methodology is, if the candidate can perform the task (e.g. operate a chainsaw) then they understand the theory behind it (i.e. where to find the relevant procedures). While the candidate is performing the task, the assessor should ask the suggested questions in the TAR, record the candidate’s response, and keep a copy of all competed documents. This process has been audited and validated by ASQA through our own RTO audits.
Download Your Files
Once you have made your purchase we will create and send a link for you to download the material. This can take up to 2 working days. Printed hard copies are available for an additional $150.