Pertrain provides training packages that deal with skill and personal development for a variety of industries on a variety of topics.
Pertrain Training Resources are designed to give trainers, assessors, Registered Training Organisations (RTO) and employers the tools to provide quality training and assessment.
All training material is mapped to Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) standards, as set out by Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
If its not in the list Pertrain can develop it for you.
These training materials include:
- A Resource Familiarisation document to explain how to use the training resource effectively.
- A Statutory and Regulatory Requirements document to assist in contextualising the training and assessment to your site and to meet national training standards.
- Learner Reference Material to provide learners with a handbook that includes the relevant theory content.
- A Training and Assessment Record to record training, assessment activities, and assessment decisions.
- A PowerPoint Presentation to assist trainers in the delivery of the subject theory component.